top of page
- Wed, 07 JunOnline workshop07 Jun, 9:00 am – 11:00 amOnline workshopMany Kiwi medical device companies plan for launching in the United States (US) market from the beginning of their commercialisation journey. Beyond meeting regulatory requirements, the success of an eventual US launch also depends on a sound reimbursement strategy.
- Thu, 15 JunWebinar
- Thu, 15 JunFale o Samoa15 Jun, 9:00 am – 3:00 pmFale o Samoa, 141 Bader Drive, Māngere, Auckland 2022, New ZealandThe Fofoga - Pacific Cultural Responsiveness workshop will cover a range of topics and is designed for the participants to develop their awareness, understanding and responsiveness to the needs of Pacific communities.
- Tue, 20 JunOnline workshop
- Mon, 26 JunCordis Auckland
- Sun, 05 NovChristchurch Convention Centre05 Nov, 5:00 pm – 08 Nov, 4:30 pmChristchurch Convention Centre, 188 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New ZealandEngineering and physical sciences in medicine requires a strong connection with colleagues, the medical community, patients and the public. Many of the advances we celebrate today have been borne from the efforts and skills of individuals, but modern practice requires teamwork...
bottom of page