Our Te Tītoki Mataora Forum is next week!
The Te Tītoki Mataora team has been busy putting together an amazing programme for the Te Tītoki Mataora Forum at HealthTech Week, 26th - 29th June, at the Cordis Hotel in Tāmaki Makaurau.
You can see the full programme for each of the 4 days of the Te Tītoki Mataora Forum here using the sidebar on the left.
Everyone who registers for the conference is also invited to our TTM Party on Monday night! There will be food, drinks, and entertainment, so don’t miss out!
Connect with the BioBridge delegation of Australian innovators
We have a group of Australian HealthTech researchers and start-up companies attending the Te Tītoki Mataora Forum, supported by the Australia New Zealand BioBridge.
• Associate Professor Christiane Theda: Co-founder, Director and Chief Medical Officer of Navi Medical Technologies.
• Ian Goon: Head of Strategy and Innovation at the Tyree Institute of Health Engineering.
• Lance Chia: Director, Investment and Innovation at the Liverpool Innovation Precinct.
• Professor Nigel Lovell: Professor, Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering at the University of New South Wales.
• Professor Paul Breen: Professor at Western Sydney University.
• Tara Croft: CEO at Baymatob.
Check out their full bios here and have a chat with them at HealthTech Week 2023!
Research Acceleration Programme (RAP)
Stage I Next deadline 12pm Monday 31st July
Stage 1 RAP funding supports the formation of new collaborative relationships between researchers, clinicians, companies and/or partnerships with Māori and Pacific communities.
This is an open call for proposals and submissions can be made at any time. Proposals are reviewed every two months and awarded within 2 weeks.
Stage II Next deadline 12pm Monday 3rd July
Stage II RAP funding identifies concepts with the potential to be viable for clinical application and commercialisation.
Applications are now invited for the next RAP Stage II RfP Round (July 2023).